Terms and conditions of use
1. Data guarantees
2. Returns and Refunds policy
3. Personal data
4. Sever Administration
6. Payment processing
7. Rights to reproduce
9. Discretionary refusal to undertake work
From here on in the Terms and Conditions of use of The Photo Shop Online Store Website, the following definitions will apply:
- "You" refers to the customer as a single person, or as a person acting on behalf of a group of people, such as a company, and in other instances where otherwise unclear, the customer as registered on "The website"
- "Us", "we" and "our" refers to "The Photo Shop" as a company, the staff employed and any additional contract workers. In some circumstances this may include the Server administrator. "we" are currently a single location company located at The Photo Shop, 9 Allport Lane, WIRRAL, CH62 7DQ, UNITED KINGDOM and the company managers are known as "Stephanie Briggs" and "Alison Roberts".
- "The website" refers to this website, assets and scripts which are executed, and known officially as "The Photo Shop Online Store", or alternatively by its Internet Domain Name, "thephotoshopwirral.com". The website is hosted on a server in France and operated by OVH LTD, registered at 3 Southwark street, LONDON, SE1 1RQ, UNITED KINGDOM
- "The order" and "the images" refer to any data that you provide us with which is essential to that particular order. The vast majority of this is the images you upload to our site.
- "Your data" and "your information" refer to data you have prodvided us with at other times during your time on the site, including but not limited to information you directly entered into the site (for example your name and address) as well as information we have gathered about your computer and network which is used for statistical purposes only.
- "The Webmaster" refers to Lee Butler, manager of hardware and computer systems inside the shop and of other locations, such as the website and other services including the "The Photo Shop Upload Service".
1. Data Guarantees
Due to the nature of the work we do, we cannot guarantee that that your images can remain secure and uncorrupt, and we may prune them from our network at any time without notice, and as such, you should not rely on us to keep copies of your images after the order has been completed. We will also try our best to ensure any personal information of yours does not leave us, but there may be a circumstance of this happening.
2. Cancellations, Returns and Refunds policy
Due to the nature of the orders we take, almost all orders are exempt from right of cancellation in accordance with Regulation 13 of The Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000, wherein paragraph (1)(c), states that---
" Unless the parties have agreed otherwise, the consumer will not have the right to cancelthe contract by giving notice of cancellation pursuant to regulation 10 in respect of contracts [...] for the supply of goods made to the consumer's specification or clearly personalised or which byr eason of their nature cannot be returned or are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly;"
and as a result, any requests for refunds upon attempt to return products may be refused on these grounds. In some circumstances however a refund may be offered, either in full or partial, despite the order possibly already having been undertaken, but this is entirely at the discretion of the staff member in correspondence or the managers.